Sue Watson was a TV Producer with the BBC who combined motherhood and family life with a busy career. However, one day it dawned on Sue that Cosmo magazine may have been telling porkies about 'having it all,' and her life had become a slightly crazed juggling act.
So after much soul searching (and comfort eating) Sue abandoned her TV career, bought a pink laptop and wrote 'Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes.' It was then Sue realised she couldn't stop writing and produced 'Younger, Thinner, Blonder' 'Love, Lies and Lemon Cake' and 'Snow Angels, Secrets and Christmas Cake,' and her latest, 'Summer Flings and Dancing Dreams.'
Originally from Manchester, Sue now lives with her husband and teenage daughter in Worcestershire where she bakes (and eats) lots of cake. She spends much of her time making big decisions about whether to have Caramel Chew Chew or Peanut Butter ice cream (or both?) while watching 'The Biggest Loser USA,' and procrastinating over her latest novel.
- Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes (2011)
- Younger, Thinner, Blonder (2013)
- Love, Lies and Lemon Cake (2014)
- Snow Angels, Secrets and Christmas Cake (2014)
- Summer Flings and Dancing Dreams (2015)
- Bella's Christmas Bake Off (2015)
- We'll Always Have Paris (2016)
- The Christmas Cake Cafe (2016)
- Ella's Ice-Cream Summer (2017)
- Curves, Kisses and Chocolate Ice-Cream (June 2017)